Click to add app to Home Screen

Membership FAQs

If you aren’t finding what you need here, please email

General Membership


How do I become a member?

To become a member of The Bridge, simply donate online or by phone at 800-418-1988.


How do I get a Bridge t-shirt/hat/other?

You’ll receive a thank you gift, such as a t-shirt or sweatshirt, if your current donation meets the giving level and you contact us to request the additional item. You will only receive a thank you gift, if you requested one when pledging online, by phone, or by mail. Please allow four to six weeks for your thank you gift to arrive after your donation is received. Contact the membership office at (816) 777-0099 or if you do not receive it within that time. Accepting these limited edition benefits will affect the tax-deductibility of your gift and varies by item.


How can I update my personal information – change my mailing address, email address or update my credit card?

To update your credit card information, please call  fill out our our secure pledge form to enter a new donation. This will replace your previous donation. For this and any other changes, please email or call (816) 777-0099. For security, please do not email your sensitive credit card information.


Is my membership donation tax deductible?

Yes. However, accepting one of the thank you gifts will usually reduce the tax-deductibility of your donation.


I lost or didn’t receive my tax receipt. How do I get another one?

For a single donation, tax receipts are typically mailed out 2 weeks after the donation is received. For monthly donations, a tax receipt summarizing your gifts for the calendar year is sent mid-January. Please contact us as or 816-777-0099 if you have not received a tax receipt by that time.


Does The Bridge sell or exchange its members’ names with other organizations?

At The Bridge, we recognize the importance of the security of our donors’ sensitive and private information, which is why we do NOT share your personal information with any third parties.


I am receiving duplicate (or too many) mailings. How do I change this?

Email us at or call us at (816) 777-0099. Please let us know if you are receiving duplicate mailings or if you are simply receiving things you do not want.


Where can I find more information about car or other vehicle donations?

Visit our Vehicle Donation Program page to find out more about how you can make a difference by donating your unwanted vehicle.


My company will match my gift. How do I make this happen?

Thank you! Please contact your human resources department for information regarding your company’s policies and procedures. Due to government regulations, The Bridge cannot initiate this process.


Sustaining Memberships


What is a sustaining membership?

A sustaining membership is an unrestricted annual gift that you can pay in a convenient, ongoing way. As a sustaining member, your contribution goes further – less paper, stamps and administrative costs means more of your contribution goes into the news and music you value. What’s more, your sustaining membership allows us to plan for the future, knowing that your monthly donation will continue to support us.

Each month, we will charge your credit or debit card or withdraw from your checking account the amount you specify. Your sustaining membership will automatically renew each year unless you contact us to cancel or change it. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation by calling 816-777-0099 of emailing


How do I become a monthly giver?

There are two ways to become a monthly giver.

To donate using your debit or credit card, click here to use our online form. Your first monthly gift will be processed when you enter your card information. Going forward, your monthly gift will be processed on the 10th of the month. To donate through electronic funds transfers (EFT) directly from your bank account, please send us a voided check and a note indicating your desired monthly donation amount to:

ATTN: Membership

The Bridge

125 E 31st St

Kansas City, MO 64108

We can mail you an enrollment form with return envelope if you prefer, just contact us at (816) 777-0099 or

EFT donations are processed on the 5th of the month.  Please contact us if you would like to change or cancel your EFT donations.


How do I increase my monthly giving amount?

Email us at If you donate using your debit/credit card, we will make the change prior to your next monthly donation. If you donate through electronic funds transfers (EFT) directly from your bank account, we will mail you a confirmation form to sign and return to us, as all changes to EFT donations must be made in writing and authorized by your signature.


How do I change my credit card/bank account for my monthly gift?

If you currently donate using your debit/credit card and want to switch cards, please  call our Membership Office at: (816) 777-0099.
If you donate through electronic fund transfers (EFT), all changes must be made in writing. You can send us a voided check from your new bank account with a signed note informing us of the change or email to request a change form and return envelope.